Why leave work to go to the chiropractor when the chiropractor can come to your office!
At Higgins Chiropractic, we realize the demands of the job put many different stresses on the human body. We also understand that an employee in pain is less productive and unhappy. In order to address this problem, we’ve developed a program that brings chiropractic to the workplace. We will come to your workplace and treat employees onsite. This gives employees the opportunity to tend to their health needs without the inconvenience of having to leave the office.
We specifically design a program that best fits your company. We adjust our plan to meet the demand of the workplace. No office is too big or too small.
Most commonly our programs are designed to offer chiropractic evaluation and treatment. We are also prepared to offer ergonomic assessments, general health advice and health and wellness presentations. Lastly, we have added a new service. We will offer free onsite screenings to area businesses. This is a great way to get to know us and gauge employee interest in an onsite program.
The Benefits of a Workplace Chiropractic Program:
- Removes major barriers to care (convenient care)
- Employees have another resource for health and wellness information (nutrition, fitness)
- Adds to a positive working atmosphere
- We can save the company money
- Less cases resulting in surgery
- Lower rates of workers compensation cases
- Treatment approach is not drug-focused
- Lower utilization of other costly healthcare services (radiographic studies, hospital visits)
- Cost per chiropractic visit is lower
- Early detection/treatment – injuries do not escalate
- Reduce repetitive use and overexertion injuries
- Reduce the number of days away from work due to injury
- Increase employee productivity
- Employees use fewer health resources outside of work